Friday, December 18, 2009

Wal-Mart

Today since wasn’t as cold as it has been Brennen and I got out of the house and went to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has to be one of my favorite stores so I go there a lot!! I only need to get diapers but I found some good stocking stuffers for Brennen's stocking that were only a dollar each so I had to get those too! I also finally remembered to get an air filter that I have been meaning to get for a couple weeks. So tonight Adam will be putting that up.

When we got home Brennen and I were playing on the floor. He was having so much fun playing with his toys. We started kicking his feet and making all kinds of noises. He was playing so good that I let him play by himself while I put stuff away and picked stuff up. When I came back he had feel asleep.



Brennen has been trying more baby food and pretty much loves all of it so far. He is not to sure about greenbeans but we will try again tomorrow!





All done with his food...he loved it!




Playing in the foor with his toys!!





Just a few pictures that I have taken this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment