Friday was my brother Lane's Birthday. We had Subway for dinner (his favorite) and had cake! I can't believe that he is 11. It just seems like yesterday he was a little toddler getting into my stuff. When he was little he called my Sissy Princess so I never got that upset with him!!
My mom came into town on Saturday and we just stayed in. We had fun watching the Superbowl last night. I was cheering for the Colts and my mom was cherring for the Saints. Even though the Colts lost I am happy for the Saints! I was also excited that they won because Chase Daniel is a back up QB. He was the QB for MU (Go Mizzou!!) and I LOVE him. So how can you be upset about that!!
Today we went shopping before my mom left so she could get us something for Valentine's Day! Brennen for 3 new pairs of PJ's, a Valentine's Day shirt, and a St. Patrick's Day shirt!! He did good! I got some body spray for Victoria's Secret...it is PINK and it smells amazing!
I am a litle behind on pictures. Here a some I took last week! Mommy's Little Valentine!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment