Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Weekend and Giveway

On Friday Adam, Brennen, and I got the car packed up and went to St. Louis for his cousins wedding on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and the weekend went by way to fast. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time seeing everyone. I didn't take any pictures becasue I forgot to get betteries for my camera. Don't worry thought Aunt Emily and Ryan took enough pictures for us!! Brennen looked so cute in his outfit. I will have to get a picture from Emily and will post it later.

I am also excited that a blog that I follow is having a giveway. I hope I win a necklace with Brennens name and birthdate on it! Wish me luck! You can look and see the lady who makes them at juliethefish.etsy.com and the blogger at inthiswonderfullife.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment