Monday, June 28, 2010

11 Months

I am a little behind but Brennen is now 11 months. I just can't believe it!! Next month we will be celebrating his First Birthday!! It doesn't seem that it has been almost a year ago that he was born. Adam and I don't know what we would do without him or really remember life without him. Maybe a little less hectic but I wouldn't change it for anything!

On Saturday we weighed Brennen and he was 24 pounds! He is in 12 month clothes and some 18 months. He is still in a size 3 diapers but it will not be long until he is in size 4. I am not sure how long he is because he won’t lay down long enough for us to measure him but he is at least 30 but I am thinking about 31. I can’t wait to find out next month at his appointment.

We are looking forward to this weekend and Brennen's first 4th of July! I hope he loves fireworks just as much as I do. It is my favorite holiday. It's summer and you have cookouts and hang out at the lake with friends and family. What is not to love!!

This is an old picture but I have not even taken a picture of Brennen this month yet! I am way behind this month but it is hard to get a picture of him. He is jsut busy, busy, busy! Between me and Aunt Emily we will get a lot of picures to make up for it!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment