He has now been going to the babysitter for three weeks for 3 days a week. He really likes it and has a lot of fun! I have started subbing 3 days a week (I could all 5 if I wanted!) and I like it. I like how I get to teach different grades/subjects. I have had kindergarten a lot lately and they wear me out! Haha!! It is so different then my high school students and I wouldn't want to teach them every day.
On Saturday it was so nice!! We went to my dad's house and visited with my dad, brothers, and to see my grandma because she was in town. We also went to Lane's football game. He was really excited because they were playing later so they could play "under the lights" like the high school boys! They lost but Lane did good!
Today we took Brennen to the pumpkin patch. It was cool today so we didn't stay long but he has a great time picking a pumpkin and seeing the animals!
B and Mommy!
Trying to find the "perfect" pumpkin!
So happy!!
B's pumpkin!
B and Daddy!!
Last weekend we wnt to Cider Days and got two pumpkins. Grandma Barb gets us a pumpkin every year!
Just love our family one this year! Might be my favorite!!
Just thought I would trown in a picture I took last week of Brennen. This is his new thing! So cute!!
Touchdown!!





He is SO cute! And what adorable pumpkins! :)
ReplyDelete