Monday, November 29, 2010

Got to LOVE Shutterfly!

Christmas is just around the corner and I just love to send out Christmas cards. What is even better is that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers! I am always up for a great deal and I just love Shutterfly! They have great deals and I really like the photo books. Go here to get your 50 free Christmas cards!

I have already been thinking about our Christmas card this year and this deal couldn't have come at the right time. Now all I need is to get our picture taken!

Here are a few of my favorites!



I like how simple this one is with the Christmas colors!
I love the red and blue!

I really like the balck and white picture with the little pop of color!

Love, love, love!

To check out all of the other Christmas cards click here. While you are there check out the calendars and Birthday cards they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment