Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend/Brennen's First Haircut

Well I am just now getting to putting this up. I had planned on starting last week on catching up but you can see I didn't get to it. Ha! We got some snow last week and it was so cold that we just stayed in. I am so happy that the snow has melted and it is now starting to “warm” up.

We had a Great weekend. We went out to dinner with Justin, Beth, and Bailey. We had not seen them since before Christmas. It was so good catching up with them. We then went back to their house. Bailey and Brennen had so much fun playing together. It was so cute watching them. I don’t know what we did to entertain ourselves before we had them!

I took Brennen to get his first haircut on November 29th. I had been wanting to take him for about a month or two. Adam wanted to go and it seemed that every time he had time they were closed or we had something else to do. I finally just took him myself. He did great! He watched a movie and got to sit in a train. He loved it! I was so happy that he did so well. I was not sure how he would do. I am never going to take him to any other place then a place that is just for kids. It was so worth the extra few dollars! I was not anting to cut of his cute little baby boy curls but it was getting so long and a little out of hand. He looks so cute and like a big boy!

Before



 During


 After

He looks so cute and like a big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment