Saturday night we went to Aurora to my dad's and ate at Dale's Catfish House. It is so good and I recommended it to everyone! It is a seafood buffet and they have all kinds of stuff on it. Brennen really liked it to. He had peaches and chicken. He also tried corn muffin, hush puppies,and okra. He did so good!!
Sunday we changed my brakes and then had Adam's mom and dad over for dinner. She brought steak and it was wonderful!
This week so far has not been very eventful. Today I took Brennen to the doctor to get his booster for this flu shot he got in January. I was so proud of him...he didn't even cry! He is getting to be a big boy!!!
Here is Brennen's 7 Month picture! I am a little behind I know but I took it today and I thought it was so cute!!
Yesterday while I was making dinner I let Brennen have a bitter biscuit for the first time. He really liked it and it shows!! Here are a few pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment