Yesterday we cleaned out one of our storage buildings. It was a mess. We got rid of a bunch of junk that we needed to get rid of when we moved last year. We are slowly getting the stuff together so move to our other storage building but it will take another nice weekend to do that.
Last night we went to Justin and Beth's and grilled steak, shrimp, and potatoes. It was so GOOD!! I was so upset that I didn't bring my camera because Bailey and Brennen were both dressed up in their St. Patrick's Day shirts. They both looked so cute!! They did so good playing. Bailey likes to pretend Brennen is her baby which is so cute!
Today Brennen and I went shopping with Aunt Emily and Grandma Barb. When we got home Adam decided to take Brennen and I to Hinode! I was so excited to get sushi. Brennen slept most of the time but woke up just in time to eat!
Brennen has been rolling and crawling backwards to get something that he wants. Still not crawling forwards but he doesn't mind! I put him in the floor the other day playing with his toys and when I came back we was under the coffee table! How funny his he...here is a picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment