Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Great New Site

I was going through and reading my Blogs that I love to read and came across a fun website. Jennifer over at The Francis Family, was blogging about one of the websites that the company that her husband works for has. It is called The Baby Habit and as all things baby!

They have all kinds of things from baby gear to shoes and clothes. They have all top brands and have options to personalize some products.

I was looking on the site and with B's Birthday coming up I really like the Fisher Price Drillin Action Tool Set http://www.thebabyhabit.com/products/6059-drillin-action-tool-set. He LOVES tools and this one looks really nice and durable!

She is having a Giveaway for a $50 gift card! It ends tomorrow so you still have time to enter!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment