I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter! We all did...just not the one we had planned. One, it rained Saturday and Sunday and for two we had our first vist to the ER with Brennen Saturday night. I am pretty sure it won't be our last but I hope to not go back for long time. Ha!
We had planned on eatting dinner with Aunt Emily, Ryan, and Grandma Barb that night and then dye Eater Eggs. After we left the ER he was doing good so we decided to go ahead and let him dye the eggs. He really liked it and we all had a great time!
Sunday moring B got up and got his basket from the Easter Bunny. He was so excited!
B also had a visit from my dad. The Easter Bunny also came to his house. We then got ready and went over to Grandma Barbs to have lunch. We had such a great time!
We took him last Tuesday to the orthopedic specialist to get a cast.They said he will have to be in the cast for four to six weeks. He is not able to walk so he is back to crawling. Poor little guy I feel so sorry for him. I was just worried how he would get around but he is doing so good. It dosen't seem to really bother him at all.
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!

No comments:
Post a Comment