I took Brennen to the Dr. today. He had to get 3 shots :( but he did great! Since he is now 6 months, he also got a flu shot. He will get a flu booster next month.
The doctor said that Brennen was a BIG boy and is he doing great! As a mom it is always a relief to here that you are doing things right and that your child is healthy. He also advised us to start feeding him table food and letting him start drinking out of a sippy cup. I can't believe he is big enough to start table food. No baby food for Brennen!!!
He weighted 18 pounds 2 2/4 ounces and is 27 inches long!!
Hope everyone is having a Super Monday!!!
Thankful - Day 28 - 30
13 years ago

What a big boy!
ReplyDeleteShots are the worst, aren't they? I think they hurt us more than it hurts them!
Yes I think that you are right!
ReplyDelete