Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jumping Brennen

Brennen has grown up so much in the past week. He is now jumping up and down in his Jumper. He has been able to sit in it for awhile but not jump. He just likes the lights and music. He is also jumping up and down when you stand him up on your legs. He is a jumping machine!! Here is a little video that I made of him jumping!! Hope you enjoy!!!!





It also snowed again last night. I am not for sure how much we have got so far but Adam thinks 3-4 inches before and then probley another 1-2 inches. I think that Adam should go outside and build Brennen his first snowman!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend and ready for this weekend to come!! Brennen and I are ready for warmer weather so we can get out of the house!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Cassie! He is getting so big! Such a blessing he is! :)

    ReplyDelete