Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Busy Weekend

This weekend was full of family and friends! We had so much fun with everyone and it went by really fast.

Friday Brennen and I stayed home all day and did laundry and cleaned the house. Aunt Emily came into town so we cleaned and made Fajitas for dinner. They were really yummy!!

Saturday Grandma Barb, Aunt Emily, Brennen, and I went and ate lunch at Bambino's (which was amazing! I had never been there before) and went shopping. Brennen got some really cute things and I got new pillows for our bed!

Sunday we had a few friends in and out visiting. It was good to see them and one couple have a new baby (he will be 6 weeks old this week). It was good to finally see him. We ended the day with some yummy KFC before Emily and Ryan had to go back home to AR.

Some more pictures of Brennen!



Brennen was helping me fold Daddy's laundry! He then decided to chew on it instead!!











Brennen and Daddy!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!! It is going to be nice this week and start warming up and be in the 50's!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment